The full range of ocean freight services includes full container loads (FCL), less than container loads (LCL) and non-containerized loads for oversized shipments. All ocean routing is directed through our experienced network of core and preferred carriers, affording the multiple advantages of the smoothest possible delivery efficiency using optimal connections, market competitive rates and protection of capacity during peak times, all of which are appreciated by our long-standing customers.
In Dubai, online processing of customs declarations and port handling charges, directly via the web portal of Dubai Trade, ensures seamless and fast customs clearance processing.
Thanks to new technologies and the development of ocean hubs, transportation through sea have become more efficient, less time consuming and more cost-effective, At HUBLINK SHIPPING LLC, your cargo is professionally handled. With our dedicated customer service, advanced documentation, tracking, and data warehousing, we ensure the successful processing of your shipment in terms of quality and timeliness. Our worldwide logistics services cover not only shipments from port to port, but also the complete door-to-door transportation chain from initial to the final destination, The sea-freight professionals work in close cooperation with the customers to provide tailor-made services considering customers’ requirements on time, frequency and rates.
- Global FCL and LCL shipments.
- Global services in every major market.
- Cross trade shipments.
- Weekly export consolidation services from global ports to the Middle East.
- Real time information – global communications links and on-line shipment tracking.
- Greater visibility – of shipments and delivery schedules including complex logistics processes.
- Secure storage-warehousing, consolidation and deconsolidation.
- Transportation of empty/loaded containers, cargo and/or vehicles to port.
- Port & customs clearance and documentation handling.
- Handling of hazardous/break-bulk & over-sized cargo.
- Non-containerized load/special equipment.
- Combined air-and sea freight services.
- Less-than-Container Load (LCL).